Legal Secretary - Corporate/Real Estate (West Palm Beach)
McDonald Hopkins is seeking a Legal Secretary to join our Corporate/Real Estate group in our West Palm Beach office.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents from written and oral drafts, format briefs, pleadings and other legal documents necessary to comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Assist in drafting client communications, contract provisions and other transactional documents, including deeds, mortgages, lien releases, etc.
- Prepare and review closing documents and settlement statements
- Maintain calendar and deadline reminder systems, coordinate appointments
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Open new file requests, conflict of interest checks with file room records, and maintain client files
- Assisting with compliance reporting and audits
- Observe confidentiality of attorney-client relationship
McDonald Hopkins does not currently accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or headhunters.
McDonald Hopkins is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. (Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need without regard to any protected category.)