Ransomware: Crucial Strategies to Reduce Risks
Ransomware attacks are becoming rampant, and cyber criminals are growing increasingly more savvy and bold in their demand requests. Now more than ever, data privacy should be a top priority for every business and organization - do you know what to do if you are attacked? What coverage options will help protect you?
In this webinar presented by the McDonald Hopkins Data Privacy and Cybersecurity group, Dominic Paluzzi along with panelists Katherine Keefe from Marsh, and Lizzie Cookson from Coveware, will provide proactive, practical tips to help you navigate your risk when it comes to ransomware attacks.
Topics to be covered include:
- Cost effective ways to reduce risk
- Who to call when attacked
- Urgency when dealing with ransomware attacks
- Ways to prevent being attacked
- The impact of ransomware on cyber insurance coverage
- Threat actor negotiation trends