Future of the Franchise Industry
Register for the event
The franchise industry will continue to be a hot business topic in the new year. Franchise operations remain heavily impacted by numerous external factors, legal and otherwise, and both franchisors and franchisees can benefit from strategic business counseling and legal guidance to navigate an evolving industry landscape.
During this one-hour webinar presented by the McDonald Hopkins Franchise Group, attorneys Maria Carr and John Polinko will be joined by Jelena Kuchar - VP/SBA Franchise Development Officer Senior with Huntington National Bank, Terese McGroarty - Franchise Consultant with FranNet, and Alicia Miller - Managing Director at Emergent Growth Advisors to provide insights on what to expect for the future of franchising to help facilitate success for 2024.
Topics to be covered include:
- Recent changes in the franchise industry
- Trends that are growing/shrinking
- What industries are looking to expand with the franchise model
- Recent legal and regulatory changes that are impacting the franchise sector
- The impact of private equity on franchising