Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute
McDonald Hopkins' Rick Hindmand will be speaking as part of a panel at the Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute presented by AHLA.
Rick will be presenting multiple sessions during the institute.
Tuesday, January 31, Noon-1 p.m.: Structuring Care Management and Remote Patient Monitoring Arrangements: Reimbursement Standards, Regulatory Compliance and Collaboration Structures
Wednesday, February 1, 1:15-2:15 p.m.: Structuring Care Management and Remote Patient Monitoring Arrangements: Reimbursement Standards, Regulatory Compliance and Collaboration Structures
- Common uses of chronic care management (CCM), transitional care management (TCM), remote physiologic monitoring (RPM), and remote therapeutic monitoring (RTM)
- Medicare reimbursement standards and issues for care CCM, TCM, RPM, and RTM
- Structures for collaborations among health care providers, practitioners, IT/digital health vendors, consultants, clinical staffing companies, and management companies
- Contracting considerations in structuring collaborative care management, RPM, and RTM arrangements
- Compliance concerns relating to care management, RPM, and RTM