SBA Mentor Protégé Program Legal and Practical Issues to Drive Revenue
McDonald Hopkins' Michelle Kantor will be presenting virtually on the SBA Mentor Protégé Program Legal and Practical Issues to Drive Revenue webinar presented by the American Indian Chamber Education Fund and the Arizona Apex Accelerator.
The SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé Program is designed to enable large businesses to help small businesses develop and enhance their capabilities and capacity to engage more effectively with the federal government to successful perform contract work to the government.
Topics of discussion:
- A comprehensive overview of the All Small Business SBA Mentorship Protégé Program
- Legal, financial, and practical issues to address when forming teaming arrangements, mentor protégé and joint ventures
- Guidelines and Pitfalls of Joint Ventures
- Challenging questions to pose to your Joint Venture partners
- Insights gained through challenging experiences by small businesses