The State of the Restaurant Industry: What Lies Ahead
Register for the event
A lot has changed in the past several years due to COVID and almost no industry was more impacted than the restaurant and hospitality industry.
During this panel discussion you will learn more about the current state of the restaurant industry from the perspective of bankers, attorneys, operators and strategic buyers. The discussion will also touch on key trends and challenges still facing operators and franchisors after three years of pandemic uncertainty.
The panel will be led by McDonald Hopkins' Michael Kaczka, a Member in the firm’s Strategic Advisory and Restructuring Department and Franchising, Licensing and Distribution Practice Group. Michael will be joined by Dirk Ahlbeck (Apple Growth Partners), Robert Hunter (Peoples Bank), and David Strang (Strang Corporation).
Topics will include:
- Key market trends
- Opportunities to grow and be successful in the current market
- Latest developments in automation/AI trends
- Dirk AhlbeckTax Principal | Apple Growth Partners
- Robert HunterSenior Vice President | Peoples Bank
- David StrangPresident & CEO | Chilgo LLC