Ashley Crispin Ackal is a highly successful litigation attorney with a practice that focuses on commercial litigation and probate and trust litigation. She has over 15 years of experience as a persuasive negotiator and articulate communicator who creates solutions to complex business challenges. Ashley is committed to helping her clients achieve the best possible resolutions to their disputes, but when litigation is unavoidable she is a skilled trial attorney and strong courtroom advocate for her clients.
Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins, Ashley served as the managing member of O’Connell & Crispin Ackal, where she was responsible for managing the strategy and direction of the firm in addition to acting as lead counsel in non-jury and jury trials.
Ashley earned her J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, graduating in the top of her class. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida, graduating summa cum laude.
Representative Cases & Matters
- Various individual, professional and corporate fiduciaries administering estates, guardianships and trusts with diverse assets from $25,000 to $1 billion.
- Various business owners, from small business start-ups to Fortune 100 Companies.
- Various litigants involved in business disputes, including disputes among shareholders, members or other third parties.
- Various litigants seeking redress against fiduciaries or their agents.
- Various litigants involved in the contest of discreet end of life issues, including terminal illness and the disposition of remains.
University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2006
University of Florida, 2003
Admissions – Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
Admissions – State
Professional & Civic
Seated as a board member for youth related 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Corporations