Cyber Master Class Session 4: Incident response planning
Join us on November 19 for the fourth session of our 5-part Cyber Master Class webinar series in partnership with MCPc. This series is designed to examine the cybersecurity landscape and the anatomy of a data breach. The fourth session will discuss incident response planning.
About Session 4:
With cyberattacks accelerating at an alarming rate having an Incident Response Plan is essential for every business.
In Cyber Master Class Session 4 our Legal, Risk, Technology, and Communications presenters take an in-depth look at how to establish and practice an Incident Response Plan.
- McDonald Hopkins, attorney Christine Czuprynski, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group
- MCPc CISO Ronnie Munn
- Dix & Eaton Chief Client Officer Matt Barkett
- Oswald Companies Vice President and Cyber Strategic Leader Lacy Rex
The session will be moderated by Gunner Wagh, MCPc Security Principal
- Ronnie MunnMCPc | CISO
- Lacy RexVice President and Cyber Strategic Leader, Oswald Companies
- Matt BarkettDix & Eaton | Chief Client Officeer