Identifying and Responding to Your Organization's Unique Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities
McDonald Hopkins' Jim Giszczak will be speaking as part of a panel at this in-person event presented by FEI and hosted by Oswald Companies.
7:30-8:00 a.m. – Networking
8:00-9:00 a.m. – Hot Topic “Identifying and Responding to Your Organization’s Unique Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities,” presented by Lacy Rex, Vice President, Cyber Strategic Leader (Oswald Companies) and Jim Giszczak, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Attorney, Chair of Litigation (McDonald Hopkins)
- Understand how a cyber insurance policy protects your organization.
- Gain insight into the current market and the cybersecurity control expectations of insurance carriers.
- Increase awareness of emerging cybersecurity issues including the wrongful collection of data, systemic risk, and biometric data.
- Learn how a personalized cybersecurity report can uncover your organization’s vulnerabilities.
- Receive a unique BitSight Report reflecting your specific organization’s current risk posture.
1 CPE Credit Offered