Teaming, joint venture agreements, and new federal laws that can impact your bottom line
Federal government laws are constantly changing and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and to successfully comply with government contract requirements. Michelle will present new laws and regulations that can impact bidding and performing work as well as help clarify new expectations the government will impose on small and large businesses. Additionally, she will discuss important factors to consider in Joint Ventures & Teaming Arrangements that help firms to increase capacity and capability to successfully compete and perform the government statement of work.
This session will address crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreements are prepared. The most recent Size and Bid Protest decisions that can impact your next bid proposals and practical tips to minimize contract disputes and help avoid termination, suspension or debarment.
- New Laws impacting all Federal Contractors
- Small Business Programs—New laws and updates
- Affiliation issues and limitations on subcontracting
- Crucial legal requirements and potential risks to understand and address before the teaming, joint venture or Mentor Protégé agreement is prepared
- Joint Venture and Teaming Agreement & Mentor Protégé Program updates and new rules
- Recent Bid and Size Protests of interests
- Tips on avoiding termination for defaults, debarments and suspension
This free class will be held at the U.S. Small Business Administration, Arizona District Office.
To register for this event please send your name, company, email address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2016.