What lab leaders need to know to prepare for evolving payer behavior, audits, programs and policies
- How to assess the top areas for audit investigation and audit by payers, including medical necessity, fee forgiving/billing policy, and improper coding.
- How to respond to payer investigations and audits, including details on identification, protocols, infrastructure to capture, identify, route and respond in a timely manner (i.e., enterprise content management).
- How to navigate a pre-certification program, including DOS considerations, and service models for insourcing and outsourcing.
- Lab leadership responsible for legal, compliance, billing/revenue cycle and finance
- CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, VP/Director-Revenue Cycle
- Lab owners and the administrator in charge of billing
Attorney and Partner
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session