Let us guide your company through the national security review process. We’ve represented U.S. companies being acquired, foreign interests making acquisitions, and foreign and domestic investors, lenders and advisors. And we’ve worked on a wide range of transactions – including those worth billions of dollars with direct investment from companies from around the world. Even if yours is the most complex and difficult review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CIFUS), we will utilize our experience to provide insightful legal solutions. Our team has the background needed to negotiate on your behalf to mitigate foreign ownership, control and influence while allowing your transaction to proceed. If you are a U.S. company being acquired, we’ll help make sure you can continue your successful operations during the proceedings.
Rest assured that whatever your industry – energy, aerospace, automotive, industrial manufacturing, computer and information technology, life science, defense or telecommunications – our attorneys have the experience and technical knowledge to assist you. You also have access to our broad depth of resources in other relevant regulatory fields, including export controls, economic sanctions and government contracts.
- An aerospace defense contractor by a French company with partial state ownership
- One of the foremost domestic wireless communications technology manufacturers by a German power and automation technology company
- A private aircraft and engine aftermarket parts manufacturer by a public Canadian company with operations in the industrial products and transportation sectors
- A nationwide manufacturer of tool and die components by a Japanese conglomerate
- A leading software and information technology company by an internationally renowned German software company
- A prominent provider of cleaning and surface preparation equipment by a Japanese manufacturer of semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- A start-up developer of innovative laboratory testing technologies by a German industrial giant