Advanced Employment Law in Ohio: Wage and Hour Litigation Trends, Leave Policies, Retaliation, and More
McDonald Hopkins' Ryan Neumeyer will be presenting as part of a panel presented by the National Business Institute. Six hours of Continuing Legal Education is available in Ohio and Indiana.
Go beyond the nuts and bolts of employment law! In this online seminar, our experienced faculty guide you through best practices for handling a variety of complex employment law matters. Discover new rules concerning employee classification, uncover practical guidance for establishing pretext for discrimination, and much more. Level up your skills - register today!
- Get up to speed on the latest wage and hour law developments.
- Develop strategies for enhancing - and lessening - damages.
- Stay informed of current issues surrounding non-compete agreements.
- Uncover practical guidance for handling complex leave issues.
- Discover current hot topics in discrimination law.
- Examine guidelines for preventing and defending against retaliation claims.