Ohio's Erosion Control Problem Still Exists: What to do next?
Register for the event
Erosion control is still a troublesome challenge for many Ohio homeowners who live on lake fronts, rivers and watersheds. New legislation passed in 2019 and 2021 provides funding for residents and cities in desperate need of assistance, but few know how to take advantage of it. In this webinar, learn the ins and outs of the legislation and how to ease the minds of so many dealing with erosion problems.
During this one-hour webinar presented by the McDonald Hopkins Public Law Practice Group, attorneys Kevin Butler and Amanda Gordon will be joined by Charles Walder from Geauga County Auditors Office and Christina Znidarsic from Davey Resource Group to discuss the Ohio Erosion Special Improvement Districts and some exciting projects that are currently underway.
Topics to be covered include:
• Erosion Special Improvement Districts legislation
• How to get started
• Case study of the Bainbridge project
• Different types of erosion projects and the work that goes into them
• Resources available
• Assessment submission reminders
• The importance of certified assessments