There is rarely one solution to your situation. That is why when it comes to product liability, product recall, and mass tort cases, our attorneys analyze your individual corporate and product history and exposure to develop a customized defense strategy. By streamlining the decision-making process, we ensure that your matter is handled efficiently and effectively. Another key to your success is our use of technology specifically designed to manage product liability and mass tort cases. It includes a database used to coordinate multiple jurisdictions, report on the case status, and identify trends in the litigation process. This database system, along with a comprehensive calendaring and docketing system, is administered by professionals who have considerable litigation experience. We’ve worked on cases in all phases of litigation in jurisdictions throughout the country related to a variety of products purportedly manufactured, distributed and/or sold by clients, including cases involving:
- Automotive parts
- Consumer products
- Medical products and devices
- Plastic injection molding, presses and rigging
- Original equipment—component parts, such as chassis and electronics
- Latex gloves
- Welding rods
- Lead-based paint
Representative matters related to products liability and mass tort:
- Served as National Coordinating Counsel for the toxic tort litigation of two multinational corporations.
- Defended Fortune 500 companies relating to toxic tort claims, including lawsuits asserting cancer caused by exposure to Benzene and Ethylene Oxide.
- Represented multiple clients in asbestos litigation defense.
- Defended international energy company in various tort claims stemming from the cleanup of a major offshore oil spill